Wednesday’s #phdchat session on Wednesday focused on academic writingWednesday. Although I have been in academia for about a decade now, first as student, then as professional, and now back as student again, I’ve never really seriously reflected on “academic writing”. As a former journalist, writing came easy, and I love the research process – in fact, taming the research fiend… Read more →
- "Do what you FEEL, not what you THINK, is right" - Alicia Keys on #TheVoice. Yep :).Friday, 04.21.17 00:12
- Designed in @WordSwagApp. #WordSwagApp #AllRightsReserved https://t.co/8ko87CpjsISaturday, 04.08.17 19:54
- greenchef #dinnervictory White bean partied with spinach-orange… https://t.co/ZCNSDZymCCThursday, 04.06.17 00:45
- The First Step Of The Modern Master https://t.co/wSFHyy8xo7Tuesday, 04.04.17 01:58
- I just signed up for this cool FREE soul-preneur biz game! Craving tips to grow your biz, while having FUN? Join us! https://t.co/IGA95lx6EoSaturday, 04.01.17 22:13
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
PhDTalk by PhDTalk - Vidya Ananthanarayanan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.