A doctoral degree is about becoming a specialist in a subject area, right? Yes, and no. The PhD process, and education in general, for that matter, is not just about subject matter expertise, it is also about building a tool set that will serve in you whatever you do. Curiosity, listening, exploring, these are just some of the qualities that should be in any doctoral student, and lifelong learner’s toolbox.
- Just posted a photo https://t.co/R04zuIVoJAWednesday, 08.09.17 14:49
- Day 1 of Yuri Elkeim's 7-day Reset Diet. One smoothie coming up for… https://t.co/UsBnwb82tiMonday, 08.07.17 14:49
- A healthy breakfast on a pretty plate. Yep, it's going to be a… https://t.co/O68fhXdBV4Monday, 07.31.17 14:22
- Hi Ma! What's that you say? You need a tee? Well, I'm kind of busy… https://t.co/BdOitklOgVSaturday, 07.29.17 15:23
- Mango-banana smoothie with figs, cinnamon, hemp seeds, coconut oil.… https://t.co/tvVcaBbfzAWednesday, 07.26.17 15:03
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
PhDTalk by PhDTalk - Vidya Ananthanarayanan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.