A doctoral degree is about becoming a specialist in a subject area, right? Yes, and no. The PhD process, and education in general, for that matter, is not just about subject matter expertise, it is also about building a tool set that will serve in you whatever you do. Curiosity, listening, exploring, these are just some of the qualities that should be in any doctoral student, and lifelong learner’s toolbox.
- Falooda! Nope, didn't have even a taste #wildfit #stayingthecourse https://t.co/TzGEipPSbuWednesday, 05.24.17 02:12
- Love this! https://t.co/4skYOmHT7JWednesday, 05.10.17 20:41
- "Do what you FEEL, not what you THINK, is right" - Alicia Keys on #TheVoice. Yep :).Friday, 04.21.17 00:12
- Designed in @WordSwagApp. #WordSwagApp #AllRightsReserved https://t.co/8ko87CpjsISaturday, 04.08.17 19:54
- greenchef #dinnervictory White bean partied with spinach-orange… https://t.co/ZCNSDZymCCThursday, 04.06.17 00:45
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
PhDTalk by PhDTalk - Vidya Ananthanarayanan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.