Wednesday’s #phdchat session on Wednesday focused on academic writingWednesday. Although I have been in academia for about a decade now, first as student, then as professional, and now back as student again, I’ve never really seriously reflected on “academic writing”. As a former journalist, writing came easy, and I love the research process – in fact, taming the research fiend… Read more →
- Mango-banana smoothie with figs, cinnamon, hemp seeds, coconut oil.… https://t.co/tvVcaBbfzAWednesday, 07.26.17 15:03
- lpraudjuiceplusrox's photo https://t.co/KKMWw4ioaQTuesday, 07.25.17 23:47
- One breakfast frittata, created to Jump on It, Move Your Body, Cake… https://t.co/7nRlq8vNyuTuesday, 07.25.17 14:48
- What do you do if you are a #RebelWithoutAPause whose norm is… https://t.co/o7PKFl2U4LMonday, 07.24.17 03:20
- There's a whale in the sky! And if you listen closely, the fairies… https://t.co/gRLKuvA4tXThursday, 07.20.17 01:57
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
PhDTalk by PhDTalk - Vidya Ananthanarayanan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.