Wednesday’s #phdchat session on Wednesday focused on academic writingWednesday. Although I have been in academia for about a decade now, first as student, then as professional, and now back as student again, I’ve never really seriously reflected on “academic writing”. As a former journalist, writing came easy, and I love the research process – in fact, taming the research fiend… Read more →
- Dinner is served! Roasted carrots and krispy kale on a bed of… https://t.co/imrbhOpiGaTuesday, 06.20.17 00:28
- Just another gorgeous summer evening in Texas :). https://t.co/Ufb54deN4vFriday, 06.09.17 01:14
- Looking forward to making these today! #wildfit F bombs away! ;) Coconut Oil and Almond Butter Fat Bombs https://t.co/RvmS7WT3d8 via @DrOzSaturday, 06.03.17 13:18
- Sky is an unusual shade of pink-gold this morn. https://t.co/qdtrQmK8t9Friday, 06.02.17 11:34
- At first glance, this reminded me of the caterpillar from Alice in… https://t.co/Bft18eoHPaThursday, 06.01.17 12:32
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
PhDTalk by PhDTalk - Vidya Ananthanarayanan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.