Who would have thought a class on ethics would trigger a “pome” but that’s what happened when I worked on the assignment for this week: Describe who we are as a class based on our individual narratives as people and professionals (view Persona Professionale for mine) . I had to save it for posterity ;). Who are we, this class… Read more →
- Asian Rainbow Bowl from greenchef #dinnervictory https://t.co/ssBxjLlNK0Saturday, 02.18.17 01:42
- @TeresaCapaldo P.S. It was NOT a peaceful Wednesday lol! But I feel calmer now <3Thursday, 02.16.17 04:02
- @TeresaCapaldo @ToraNadoNetwork @amytwon Oooh, lovely!Thursday, 02.16.17 04:01
- Just drink it in! #texassunsets https://t.co/D5mddvvoh7Wednesday, 02.08.17 00:26
- 72 references in first draft of lit review for research proposal. Overkill? #phdgonnabe #phdchat #HTFDidThisHappen?Saturday, 02.04.17 14:19
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
PhDTalk by PhDTalk - Vidya Ananthanarayanan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.