A doctoral degree is about becoming a specialist in a subject area, right? Yes, and no. The PhD process, and education in general, for that matter, is not just about subject matter expertise, it is also about building a tool set that will serve in you whatever you do. Curiosity, listening, exploring, these are just some of the qualities that should be in any doctoral student, and lifelong learner’s toolbox.
- Dinner is served! Roasted carrots and krispy kale on a bed of… https://t.co/imrbhOpiGaTuesday, 06.20.17 00:28
- Just another gorgeous summer evening in Texas :). https://t.co/Ufb54deN4vFriday, 06.09.17 01:14
- Looking forward to making these today! #wildfit F bombs away! ;) Coconut Oil and Almond Butter Fat Bombs https://t.co/RvmS7WT3d8 via @DrOzSaturday, 06.03.17 13:18
- Sky is an unusual shade of pink-gold this morn. https://t.co/qdtrQmK8t9Friday, 06.02.17 11:34
- At first glance, this reminded me of the caterpillar from Alice in… https://t.co/Bft18eoHPaThursday, 06.01.17 12:32
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
PhDTalk by PhDTalk - Vidya Ananthanarayanan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.