In a class conversation on what is/isn’t research, one aspect that emerged time again was that research requires reliable sources of information. This typically implies scholarly sources such as a peer-reviewed article, and to a lesser degree, articles from reputed periodicals and newspapers. The emphasis of course, is on “reliability”. However, we now live in an era of digital creation… Read more →
- Just posted a photo https://t.co/R04zuIVoJAWednesday, 08.09.17 14:49
- Day 1 of Yuri Elkeim's 7-day Reset Diet. One smoothie coming up for… https://t.co/UsBnwb82tiMonday, 08.07.17 14:49
- A healthy breakfast on a pretty plate. Yep, it's going to be a… https://t.co/O68fhXdBV4Monday, 07.31.17 14:22
- Hi Ma! What's that you say? You need a tee? Well, I'm kind of busy… https://t.co/BdOitklOgVSaturday, 07.29.17 15:23
- Mango-banana smoothie with figs, cinnamon, hemp seeds, coconut oil.… https://t.co/tvVcaBbfzAWednesday, 07.26.17 15:03
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
PhDTalk by PhDTalk - Vidya Ananthanarayanan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.