We are narrating our “stories” as part of a reflective exercise in my Ethics class this semester. This week’s assignment was to provide a sense of our professional personas. As usual, mine turned into a deeply reflective exercise, but whatever. So here goes, apropos of nothing 😉 I feel as though I should be singing “I’ve been everywhere” given my… Read more →
- Asian Rainbow Bowl from greenchef #dinnervictory https://t.co/ssBxjLlNK0Saturday, 02.18.17 01:42
- @TeresaCapaldo P.S. It was NOT a peaceful Wednesday lol! But I feel calmer now <3Thursday, 02.16.17 04:02
- @TeresaCapaldo @ToraNadoNetwork @amytwon Oooh, lovely!Thursday, 02.16.17 04:01
- Just drink it in! #texassunsets https://t.co/D5mddvvoh7Wednesday, 02.08.17 00:26
- 72 references in first draft of lit review for research proposal. Overkill? #phdgonnabe #phdchat #HTFDidThisHappen?Saturday, 02.04.17 14:19
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
PhDTalk by PhDTalk - Vidya Ananthanarayanan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.