You know how long distance runners talk about getting into rhythm and finding their stride? Well, that’s basically what year 2 at Docwarts felt like. Year one, all my professional and prior academic experience notwithstanding, I very much felt the noob. I had to contend with a whole new lexicon, think in a whole new way – bet I created… Read more →
- Mango-banana smoothie with figs, cinnamon, hemp seeds, coconut oil.… https://t.co/tvVcaBbfzAWednesday, 07.26.17 15:03
- lpraudjuiceplusrox's photo https://t.co/KKMWw4ioaQTuesday, 07.25.17 23:47
- One breakfast frittata, created to Jump on It, Move Your Body, Cake… https://t.co/7nRlq8vNyuTuesday, 07.25.17 14:48
- What do you do if you are a #RebelWithoutAPause whose norm is… https://t.co/o7PKFl2U4LMonday, 07.24.17 03:20
- There's a whale in the sky! And if you listen closely, the fairies… https://t.co/gRLKuvA4tXThursday, 07.20.17 01:57
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
PhDTalk by PhDTalk - Vidya Ananthanarayanan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.