A doctoral degree is about becoming a specialist in a subject area, right? Yes, and no. The PhD process, and education in general, for that matter, is not just about subject matter expertise, it is also about building a tool set that will serve in you whatever you do. Curiosity, listening, exploring, these are just some of the qualities that should be in any doctoral student, and lifelong learner’s toolbox.
- "Do what you FEEL, not what you THINK, is right" - Alicia Keys on #TheVoice. Yep :).Friday, 04.21.17 00:12
- Designed in @WordSwagApp. #WordSwagApp #AllRightsReserved https://t.co/8ko87CpjsISaturday, 04.08.17 19:54
- greenchef #dinnervictory White bean partied with spinach-orange… https://t.co/ZCNSDZymCCThursday, 04.06.17 00:45
- The First Step Of The Modern Master https://t.co/wSFHyy8xo7Tuesday, 04.04.17 01:58
- I just signed up for this cool FREE soul-preneur biz game! Craving tips to grow your biz, while having FUN? Join us! https://t.co/IGA95lx6EoSaturday, 04.01.17 22:13
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
PhDTalk by PhDTalk - Vidya Ananthanarayanan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.