A doctoral degree is about becoming a specialist in a subject area, right? Yes, and no. The PhD process, and education in general, for that matter, is not just about subject matter expertise, it is also about building a tool set that will serve in you whatever you do. Curiosity, listening, exploring, these are just some of the qualities that should be in any doctoral student, and lifelong learner’s toolbox.
- Mango-banana smoothie with figs, cinnamon, hemp seeds, coconut oil.… https://t.co/tvVcaBbfzAWednesday, 07.26.17 15:03
- lpraudjuiceplusrox's photo https://t.co/KKMWw4ioaQTuesday, 07.25.17 23:47
- One breakfast frittata, created to Jump on It, Move Your Body, Cake… https://t.co/7nRlq8vNyuTuesday, 07.25.17 14:48
- What do you do if you are a #RebelWithoutAPause whose norm is… https://t.co/o7PKFl2U4LMonday, 07.24.17 03:20
- There's a whale in the sky! And if you listen closely, the fairies… https://t.co/gRLKuvA4tXThursday, 07.20.17 01:57
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
PhDTalk by PhDTalk - Vidya Ananthanarayanan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.