A doctoral degree is about becoming a specialist in a subject area, right? Yes, and no. The PhD process, and education in general, for that matter, is not just about subject matter expertise, it is also about building a tool set that will serve in you whatever you do. Curiosity, listening, exploring, these are just some of the qualities that should be in any doctoral student, and lifelong learner’s toolbox.
- Asian Rainbow Bowl from greenchef #dinnervictory https://t.co/ssBxjLlNK0Saturday, 02.18.17 01:42
- @TeresaCapaldo P.S. It was NOT a peaceful Wednesday lol! But I feel calmer now <3Thursday, 02.16.17 04:02
- @TeresaCapaldo @ToraNadoNetwork @amytwon Oooh, lovely!Thursday, 02.16.17 04:01
- Just drink it in! #texassunsets https://t.co/D5mddvvoh7Wednesday, 02.08.17 00:26
- 72 references in first draft of lit review for research proposal. Overkill? #phdgonnabe #phdchat #HTFDidThisHappen?Saturday, 02.04.17 14:19
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
PhDTalk by PhDTalk - Vidya Ananthanarayanan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.