When I commenced my PhD journey almost four years ago in August of 2010, Comps—comprehensive qualifying exams for Doctoral Candidacy—was just a milestone marker I would hit at some point. As I immersed myself in reading, reflecting reviewing, research, and writing, marking the passage of time took a backseat and Comps receded into my subconscious awareness. Then, on May 3,… Read more →
- Just posted a photo https://t.co/R04zuIVoJAWednesday, 08.09.17 14:49
- Day 1 of Yuri Elkeim's 7-day Reset Diet. One smoothie coming up for… https://t.co/UsBnwb82tiMonday, 08.07.17 14:49
- A healthy breakfast on a pretty plate. Yep, it's going to be a… https://t.co/O68fhXdBV4Monday, 07.31.17 14:22
- Hi Ma! What's that you say? You need a tee? Well, I'm kind of busy… https://t.co/BdOitklOgVSaturday, 07.29.17 15:23
- Mango-banana smoothie with figs, cinnamon, hemp seeds, coconut oil.… https://t.co/tvVcaBbfzAWednesday, 07.26.17 15:03
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
PhDTalk by PhDTalk - Vidya Ananthanarayanan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.