When I commenced my PhD journey almost four years ago in August of 2010, Comps—comprehensive qualifying exams for Doctoral Candidacy—was just a milestone marker I would hit at some point. As I immersed myself in reading, reflecting reviewing, research, and writing, marking the passage of time took a backseat and Comps receded into my subconscious awareness. Then, on May 3,… Read more →
- Dinner is served! Roasted carrots and krispy kale on a bed of… https://t.co/imrbhOpiGaTuesday, 06.20.17 00:28
- Just another gorgeous summer evening in Texas :). https://t.co/Ufb54deN4vFriday, 06.09.17 01:14
- Looking forward to making these today! #wildfit F bombs away! ;) Coconut Oil and Almond Butter Fat Bombs https://t.co/RvmS7WT3d8 via @DrOzSaturday, 06.03.17 13:18
- Sky is an unusual shade of pink-gold this morn. https://t.co/qdtrQmK8t9Friday, 06.02.17 11:34
- At first glance, this reminded me of the caterpillar from Alice in… https://t.co/Bft18eoHPaThursday, 06.01.17 12:32
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
PhDTalk by PhDTalk - Vidya Ananthanarayanan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.