When I commenced my PhD journey almost four years ago in August of 2010, Comps—comprehensive qualifying exams for Doctoral Candidacy—was just a milestone marker I would hit at some point. As I immersed myself in reading, reflecting reviewing, research, and writing, marking the passage of time took a backseat and Comps receded into my subconscious awareness. Then, on May 3,… Read more →
- "Do what you FEEL, not what you THINK, is right" - Alicia Keys on #TheVoice. Yep :).Friday, 04.21.17 00:12
- Designed in @WordSwagApp. #WordSwagApp #AllRightsReserved https://t.co/8ko87CpjsISaturday, 04.08.17 19:54
- greenchef #dinnervictory White bean partied with spinach-orange… https://t.co/ZCNSDZymCCThursday, 04.06.17 00:45
- The First Step Of The Modern Master https://t.co/wSFHyy8xo7Tuesday, 04.04.17 01:58
- I just signed up for this cool FREE soul-preneur biz game! Craving tips to grow your biz, while having FUN? Join us! https://t.co/IGA95lx6EoSaturday, 04.01.17 22:13
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
PhDTalk by PhDTalk - Vidya Ananthanarayanan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.