In a class conversation on what is/isn’t research, one aspect that emerged time again was that research requires reliable sources of information. This typically implies scholarly sources such as a peer-reviewed article, and to a lesser degree, articles from reputed periodicals and newspapers. The emphasis of course, is on “reliability”. However, we now live in an era of digital creation… Read more →
- Asian Rainbow Bowl from greenchef #dinnervictory https://t.co/ssBxjLlNK0Saturday, 02.18.17 01:42
- @TeresaCapaldo P.S. It was NOT a peaceful Wednesday lol! But I feel calmer now <3Thursday, 02.16.17 04:02
- @TeresaCapaldo @ToraNadoNetwork @amytwon Oooh, lovely!Thursday, 02.16.17 04:01
- Just drink it in! #texassunsets https://t.co/D5mddvvoh7Wednesday, 02.08.17 00:26
- 72 references in first draft of lit review for research proposal. Overkill? #phdgonnabe #phdchat #HTFDidThisHappen?Saturday, 02.04.17 14:19
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
PhDTalk by PhDTalk - Vidya Ananthanarayanan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.